Discuss Domestic electrical courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooly89

Gas Engineer
Hi Guys,

I am looking for advise and suggestions on courses to learn domestic electrics, i.e. putting in spurs, re-wires, testing etc. As a gas installer I am finding it increasingly annoying that I have to wait on electricians to complete jobs or even get back to me.

I understand central heating wiring pretty well and basic electrical principles but I have little or no experience in general electrical works.

So I am looking for a part-time or intense domestic electrics course.

any suggestions?

Cheers

Pooly

have a look at part p but cant tell you how long that will last as they have been saying about scrapping the scheme

A course City and guilds do called essential electrics is about but not sure if it covers the wiring you want. It may just be S and Y plans

have a look at part p but cant tell you how long that will last as they have been saying about scrapping the scheme

They've been saying that for years Shaun! If it continues to make them money, I can't see them scrapping it...

They've been saying that for years Shaun! If it continues to make them money, I can't see them scrapping it...

well depends how many fires it cause thats the reason they updated to amd3 (metal consumer units)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Domestic electrical courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock