Discuss Digital gas meter not a E6 or smart meter. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
I work on new builds so mainly come across smart meters. Though we do some boiler replacements too. I have the meter shown below a digital one but not a smart meter or E6?

IMG_20190426_132109.jpg

Reply to Digital gas meter not a E6 or smart meter. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our...
Replies
Views
I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having an on-going battle with my energy supplier trying to get a smart gas meter. I have a Landis &gyr installed which was a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I had to gas rate on an E6 meter in a dark, muddy basement the other day. No place to put down tools. I stayed there for two minutes only to find...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Back