Discuss CP12 Certs and Price Work. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
£40.00 is way too cheap, £70.00 for upto 2 appliances then extra if a fire

Tell that to the hoards of plumbers around here swapping boilers for £1100 quid all in. I won't do it for less than £1600.00 as there is far too much work in that type of job to be only making £200 quid.

I've got an offer of some responsive plumbing work which is £17.00 per hour which is better but still not great

If you don't mind me asking what's wrong with your wrists

I would say you have three options

Go back to meter fitting
Jack it in and do something else
Go labouring / subbing

It's getting bleak these days and someone will always be cheaper / willing to work for nothing

I've got some sub plumbing work, at £17 per hour and 44 pence a mile with some gas work, plus I have my own work which is steady but I need to build that back up. I just need to be able to keep the lease up on the van and ride out this rough patch....

I've got some sub plumbing work, at £17 per hour and 44 pence a mile with some gas work, plus I have my own work which is steady but I need to build that back up. I just need to be able to keep the lease up on the van and ride out this rough patch..

Would want more for any gas work as it's not the same as plumbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CP12 Certs and Price Work. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock