Discuss Could it get worse.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

Just about to go and service a boiler:

Its raining
Its external
Its a Greenstar Combi

think Ill go back to an office job.

Good news is, Ive just had 4 new tyres fitted to my Trafic so Im an awful lot lighter than I was an hour ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it helps I spent the day assembling a 4 ton bulk wood pellet hopper in the pouring rain, I feel your pain!

remeber piping a external combi up when i was an apprentice with my emploer, it was pouring it down, so he took one of them fold up gazeebo type tent , probably not much biger than a 8x4 floor space. put one side up from where the wind is coming from and hey presto!! would be ideal for servicing and stuff i imagine! especially fault finding when you dont know how long you are gona take! bt engineers seem to hve the same kind of thing to put over them and the green boxes on the side of the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Could it get worse.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, my HW is taking longer than expected to heat up and it's getting worse. I can go 10-40 degs after 1.5 hours of only heating HW, whereas I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock