Discuss Confusing pipe centres in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, To save a re-tile I am trying to locate a chrome shower mixer which has 184mm inlet pipe centres. The original mixer was replaced with a cheapie mixer and a brass connector to fill the gap (cheapie shower has 150mm centres). As you can imagine it looks a bit of a mess with the brass connector and off-centre mixer. I have emailed a few manufactures and they claim not to make a shower with these dimensions. The customer reckons the original was an Aqualisa so they were my first port of call but they never made one. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Mark

Is it deck mounted or wall. I think 180 centres are normally for bath or deck mounts.

Mira use offset connecters to give 150 plus or minus 24mm so 174mm is poss

I think you will be struggling - never seen anything other than 150mm recently. Perhaps you may be able to cobble something together using bath mixer legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Confusing pipe centres in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back