Discuss condensation under the bath in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI, here is the update. Looks like the leaks have been sealed, or at least I cannot see anything (I have layered the floor under the tub with paper all over and had baths, and there was no water anywhere)
There floor is still very dump though ( the leaks must have been there for ages, as everything under there was soaked, timber, floor and wall) , and I have had a dehumidifier (domestic) on for 4 days now, doesn't seem to make a big difference. Anything else I can do to dry up? I have been told to add sawdust, would that help?
Also, I now want to fit a bath panel with access, or removable, the one that was there before was totally sealed and that's why this happened.

Let it dry out naturally would be the best bet, it's going to take a bit of time

You could hire a larger dehumidifier to speed things up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to condensation under the bath in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock