Discuss Combustion Flue Analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IK1

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good flue analyser to purchase and also where I can get it at the best price?

I've been looking at the Anton Sprint V2, which ive used before but its quite pricey..

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks in advance,

I've had the anton v2 and a tpi. The Anton is much better and would recommend it to anyone. It is expensive, but if you are going to use it alot then it is worth the money. I cant remember where I bought mine from, but I just had a search on google until I found the cheapest place.

Dozens of posts here if you do a search.
Used Anton, TPI and Kane.
Kane wins for me!

ive been looking at the v1 printer kit on hamilton gas products ÂŁ514, is the v1 any good?

Kane for me to, i bought a 455 last year, great bit of kit, just had it recalibrated cost ÂŁ100.00 and back in 3 days , well chuffed, cost me ÂŁ549.99 i had on a special offer off the nett, search everywhere chum before you buy, lots of sites on the nett that'll give you good prices

jmwlimited.co.uk got kane 455 & printer for ÂŁ508 inc vat at moment,

I've got a Kane 455. Used an Anton Sprint as well, but I prefer the Kane. Cost me ÂŁ500 + VAT for the full CPA kit - analyser, printer, the full set of probes, etc.

I agree with Mickyplumb, I have a Testo 325-2 Great Piece of kit.........Well worth the extra cost...... but used a Kane in college
much prefer the Testo.

Anton sprint v1 for me,does what it says on the Google search easy to use had it calibrated at jml for 70 quid when it was a year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combustion Flue Analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
I recently purchased a new Anton pro (reluctantly) as the Anton sprint 2 is now obsolete (even though there's nothing wrong with it) so I want to...
Replies
Views
Marc myles
M
Buy an Anton Sprint Pro Analyser at the best prices online from CORGI Direct. Browse the innovative and market leading range of products below...
Replies
Views
Anyone recommend a flue gas analyser. My old Kane needs a replacement and they all seem to have gone up in price. Someone suggested bluelyzer but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
FREE 1st Year Service on Testo 300, New 2020 327, 320 & 320B Kits From the 1st of September 2020, Testo are offering the first year of service...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock