Discuss Combi with highest flow rate? I've got 25 lt/min dynamic... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive fitted a few 937's, they are very, very big. Not something you want on your kitchen wall thats for sure.

any room in the loft space for a cylinder?

COMBIPLUS 42kW – modulating CH output from 7.9 – 35.5kW and DHW flow rate of 19.5 litres/minute @ 35ºC rise

Ravenheat............

:lol:

[DLMURL="http://www.acv.com/gb-en/03_04/87/app.rvb"]HeatMaster 201 - ACV[/DLMURL]

(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
stick in an andrews water heater alongside a small system boiler, tell him its the latest combi design :)

COMBIPLUS 42kW – modulating CH output from 7.9 – 35.5kW and DHW flow rate of 19.5 litres/minute @ 35ºC rise

Ravenheat............

:lol:

Are Ravenheat still making BBBB boilers,:001_9898: surely not

Still don't see why the flow can't be restricted most logical option in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi with highest flow rate? I've got 25 lt/min dynamic... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock