Discuss combi and split zones in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

got to quote for a new build small house . the boiler will be a glowworm 30 kw ultracom 2 with upstairs and down seperate heating circuits. i have a few concerns the boiler is going in the kitchen with rear piping jig and the flow above the boiler split into 2 for the zones with 2 port valves .i am worried that when the boiler is on pump overrun on htg that the internal bypass may not be good enough. i could fit an external one but it would be straight on the f and rtn connections above the boiler .i was also going to use the orange and grey wires on the zone valves to operate the boiler low voltage connections but am worried incase in the future some one accidently connects voltage to them in the wiring box.

ant

I wouldn't worry about it. If some numb nut wires it wrong in the future that is their problem. Std way to wire low / no voltage stuff.
The internal bypass should be enough but above the ceiling would give a loop of over 3m so that would definitely be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to combi and split zones in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock