Discuss Chris F's being taken for a mug thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris F

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
@croppie to top it all I was working for another firm on a schedule of rates. They wanted me to fit a pump for the following prices :) this is supply and fit.
uty2ana4.jpg

Last edited:
Re: good price for that job?

On the second one down it says supply and fit blah blah £85.....I take it that's just a labour charge for you?

@croppie to top it all I was working for another firm on a schedule of rates. They wanted me to fit a pump for the following prices :) this is supply and fit.
uty2ana4.jpg

Hahhahahahahagaggahahavavagagagagag
:lol:

They are having a laugh?
Surely? ?

Lol no lads that's supply and fit. I told them to stick it.
I'll show you some other crackers :)

Normally see that on a council contract. Then tucked away somewher its 35 quid to change a tap washer. The guy goes in and changes the pump for peanuts and then changes tap washers on the sink, basin, bath and outside tap. Pump change and 7 washers changed for 300 :)

As you can see :) subbing to social housing is a load of crack. Some of these jobs would be 40 mile drives. 12 quid to fit a syphon :)

Pump service and overhaul 15 quid are they barking mad ,,,, the author of that book must have a cannibis tree in his garden me thinks,

Normally see that on a council contract. Then tucked away somewher its 35 quid to change a tap washer. The guy goes in and changes the pump for peanuts and then changes tap washers on the sink, basin, bath and outside tap. Pump change and 7 washers changed for 300 :)

Not on this one mate. It's 4.50 to overhaul a tap.

Theres just no room for profit there chris im glad you told mr cannibis to stick it ,

Chris the prices there is that what the customer pays or what you wouldve got paid,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chris F's being taken for a mug thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back