Search the forum,

Discuss Chasing customer payments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John Smythe

Guys, I've recently been trying a site that seems to be the wave of the future for those of us in the trades. This is easy to use and does so much - including the ability to receive card payments without a reader or monthly fees. Has anyone heard of Direct Trades - directtrades.net

It's dirt cheap, but before I take the plunge I'd like some thoughts if possible.

Cheers guys
JS

Can only think this is spam as they offer nothing really and are asking for you to pay for the pleasure of receiving........... "nothingness"

spam.jpg

[DLMURL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQEg-inKQyM[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Smythe appears to be from these shores, this could be a genuine enquiry on his part.

But I will be keeping an eye on this thread.

:001_9898: Whats that I smell?

Last edited:
is this a hit and run?

i dont consider ÂŁ25 a month to be dirt cheap either!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is how my cust payments are sliding towards these days

ME - thats ÂŁ120 please

CUSTOMER - sorry i have not got that here

ME - no probs get your cash card and i will drive you to nearest cash machine

no monthly fee's on that on hidden costs

This is how my cust payments are sliding towards these days

ME - thats ÂŁ120 please

CUSTOMER - sorry i have not got that here

ME - no probs get your cash card and i will drive you to nearest cash machine

no monthly fee's on that on hidden costs

This is how mines going these days.....

Me - that's ÂŁ120 please

Customer - Will you do it for ÂŁ100.

Me - what dya think this is a market stall ??

Customer - Will you do it for ÂŁ100.

The answer to that should be "no problem. Which 1/6th of the pipework would you like me to leave out?" The connection to the service, the connection to the appliance, or the bit in the middle maybe?

The answer to that should be "no problem. Which 1/6th of the pipework would you like me to leave out?" The connection to the service, the connection to the appliance, or the bit in the middle maybe?

I like that Ray, reminds me of an old mate who when asked by the boss to 'just do a quick five minute job' would reply ''I've already got a full hours work to do and I can only do twelve five minute jobs in one hour, which one would you like me to miss out '' The boss would always walk away shaking his head..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chasing customer payments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock