Discuss Charlie Mullins on radio 2 this morning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
He was on Chris Evans show this morning as a heating expert!

best that he cold come up with was, " turn your boiler stat down"! That will make it cheaper to run.

not a bad tip, but why not go the whole hog and turn the blooming lot off. It's free then.:001_9898:

I laugh at these "expert" idiots coming on the radio to advise how to prevent leaks & freezing pipes. I remember one said that the heating oil freezes. :smile:
Another favourite line is, - "leave a tap dripping to prevent the pipe freezing"!
Also they tend to all say lagging pipes is the guaranteed way to prevent pipes icing up. Yea, right! Just a bit of Armaflex & the cold won't do any harm!

Edit - only realising who Charlie Mullins is now. Well he is an expert at advertising himself & making money! Got to respect him. Love their vans with plumbing related number plates. :smile:

Last edited:
Huge respect for the bloke. Anyone who becomes a millionaire from scratch deserves some praise, simple as that

i don't think becoming a millionaire from scratch is especially difficult. if it was then those who do so would usually be remarkable individuals and they are usually aren't. it's more the result of having a rare combination of attributes. most of which are fairly unadmirable/undesirable to have outside the field of making lots of money.

if all you want to do from morning to night is making a fortune and you're not an imbecile you'll likely get at least most way there eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Charlie Mullins on radio 2 this morning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back