Discuss Changing the MCS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
CES , so you have , you will be lucky to upset anyone hardley anyone uses it , so come on you CIPHE members go rant.
Mick , the chap at Baxi who instigated the course and had experience of MCS has left the company

CES , so you have , you will be lucky to upset anyone hardley anyone uses it , so come on you CIPHE members go rant.
Mick , the chap at Baxi who instigated the course and had experience of MCS has left the company

Where in the CIPHE forum is it?

Its in the private members forum, You need to login to the private forum using the password in the members section of the main website.

Its in the private members forum, You need to login to the private forum using the password in the members section of the main website.
Arrgghhhh! Another bloody Baxi forum, I suppose - only registered installers allowed!!

I'll go and look!

Wonderful! (Mind you, his experience was with solar pv, which could provide far greater profit margins than solar thermal - different ball game, although that may be changing shortly!)

How are you getting on with their QMS Template?

To deal with the MCS and customise your QMS I can recommend the services of www.supermac.biz freelance PA who offers back office support for small businesses made my life a lot easier!

To deal with the MCS and customise your QMS I can recommend the services of www.supermac.biz freelance PA who offers back office support for small businesses made my life a lot easier!

Not much point putting that on this thread Flamethrower, were trying to do away with the need for any QMS for small businesses so cmon and join the fight for a fair deal for small independant businesses and put some encouraging words on Mickw's Blog, we hope that in the long run it will save us a fortune and put us on a better footing when pricing against the real cowboys that are big business. With a bit of luck it may also save our industry from being splintered further if the retards who invented the MCS actualy listen to the real people who actualy do the real work in our industry

MCS don't want you, the small guy, to have any part of their industry. All the excuses are groundless as they only want to keep the prices high and make a shed load of money. They are part of the Summit Skills quango. These people are the ones who wanted to implement 6129 plumbing in schools for 14 year olds about 5 years ago. They don't check your work they check your paperwork and catch you out on this to fail you. They failed this guy who my teacher knew on an import ticket he submitted of a pellet boiler.
It is changing and you will be able to access it more easily. I will find out more info regarding how and bring it here to you all. At present I don't have exact information. Only bits and I don't wish to confuse anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Changing the MCS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m after some advice. I would like to make the move into gas and heating engineering. Currently I’m looking at the routes...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock