Discuss CH off but rads are heating when hot water tap turned on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
it goes into the loft and comes out of the roof..I will take photos tomorrow when it's light and try to find you again on here..I hope I can as its just good to be able to speak to someone about all this , I feel very alone and vulnerable, thank you for taking the time

it goes into the loft and comes out of the roof..I will take photos tomorrow when it's light and try to find you again on here..I hope I can as its just good to be able to speak to someone about all this , I feel very alone and vulnerable, thank you for taking the time

Easy to find me or any other admins,look at site leaders at the bottom of the main page,we try our best to help with queries though you probably won't get a reply until the evening,most of us are active gas engineers during the day

They are phoning me tomorrow to let me know what they intend doing, so I will let you know tomorrow
Thank you and goodnight for now

flue.jpgflue2.jpg

Not very good flashing work also needs clipping and screwing in the loft I'm afraid

I actually think I can see daylight where it joins the roof

Which is bad as it could leak tbh might be worth getting gas safe to give you a free inspection

Great shout Shaun, gives you some recourse with the company too

Jenny,

Do you have anyone close to you that can support and be with you when they come back to have a look, I saw in one of your messages that you felt a little lonely and vunerable. Please try to have someone with you as it sounds like the people on the phone are already trying to put you off having corrective work done. Please also do not agree to any further payment without a full explanation in writing of why it is required and what work will be completed. Get someone to read it or post up on here to see if it sounds ligitimate.

Best Regards
Martin.

I am going into Santander to see what they are saying re perhaps getting something back as I paid with credit card
The installers promised to phone today to let me know what was happening I waited in all day , but no call came.
They never gave me a receipt or a warranty either...They had me sign one but I got no copy saying how long the guarantee is

I am going into Santander to see what they are saying re perhaps getting something back as I paid with credit card
The installers promised to phone today to let me know what was happening I waited in all day , but no call came.
They never gave me a receipt or a warranty either...They had me sign one but I got no copy saying how long the guarantee is

Should be 7 years for the boiler

Can somebody post a phone number for Jenny to call gas safe please.

it was 3 different prices for 5yrs, 7yrs and 10 yrs
I took the 7 yrs as the 10 years was about £250 dearer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CH off but rads are heating when hot water tap turned on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock