Search the forum,

Discuss Call off the search party.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

I'm here!

just had a week in Portugal. All inclusive unlimited food and booze. Had a great time with the kids who made me very proud with their behaviour and manors. Some of the kids out there needed a slap!
my only complaints for the week were the shockingly bad bacon in the morning, the tea that tasted like gnats pee, the annoying bloke from Birmingham who never shut the fffff up!

so what have I missed? Who's been banned? Has Shaun hit the 25,000 post mark? Is Leo still bald?

What the hell you drinking tea for on an all inclusive?

An Englishman needs a decent brew to start the day. I've got 3 kids Simon. I'm eating breakfast when they open the doors at 7am I'm not one of the lucky ones rushing in at 10am!!

Glad you had a nice time Adam....shame you forgot to leave your wallet behind the Arm's ramp seeing as you had all inclusive....lol welcome home......regards Turnpin:17:

Nothing's changed mate, I went to Weymouth fishing for the weekend and blanked
Usual sort of thing lately for me......

We went down by Faro last year small town 30 minute drive was well relaxed and nice.

Then the burd opened her mouth and ruined it

Strangely enough me and Kate had a domestic on Tuesday. Rest of the week was very peaceful!!

hello-988320_960_720.jpg

im still here and havent been banned yet any holidy snaps?

Hey Adam , you have missed it all pal ....... Huddersfield Town are TOP OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP , get in !!!!!

How much did it cost! Keith vaz wants a week away, all you can eat would be good for him. Probably got the munchies. Welcome back

I'm here!

just had a week in Portugal. All inclusive unlimited food and booze. Had a great time with the kids who made me very proud with their behaviour and manors. Some of the kids out there needed a slap!
my only complaints for the week were the shockingly bad bacon in the morning, the tea that tasted like gnats pee, the annoying bloke from Birmingham who never shut the fffff up!

so what have I missed? Who's been banned? Has Shaun hit the 25,000 post mark? Is Leo still bald?

Yes I'm still bold. Can you still see your feet? How's the elastic waist band?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Call off the search party.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock