Discuss Calibration / repair in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Sent mine in for repair & service today ,, nice £185 inc , bill to pay

Sprint V1 : fault with oxygen sensor & calibrate ,
labour only £24 ,
vat : £30.84

Testo 330 1ll 5year cells aswell £95 calibration. Brilliant machine

vat is more than labour, doesnt compuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

Ouch! Kane is less than half that... Maybe time to upgrade!

When I got broke into , they took my testo , insurance rang me , asked what was taken , I said Anton ( top off my head ) , thinking they pay me in cash , then I upgrade to Anton ,
they bought it for me , saying like for like ,, gutted

My v2 is due next week for calibration £182 last yr it's 3 yes old now so this is going to cost I am starting to think I should have got a Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Calibration / repair in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how much the sensors cost for the Testo please, I know its £80.00 for the calibration. I've just had to send a brand new Kane...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
I have an Anton v2 in need of calibration and also repair as its stopped showing any kind of CO2 percentage and ratio. I need a quick turnaround...
Replies
Views
D
Hi everyone, Time to get a new Analyser. Have used a Kane and then an Anton in the past. I found the Kane would take too long to purge and the...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
B
anton will tell you you can no longer get sensors for this model but been told by an indipendant calibration service provider they are still...
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B
Back