Discuss Broysan Macerator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
evening all

I know one man who should definitely be able to help, but wondered if any of you had any experience of this brand. A builder has supplied me one to fit but where it is to be situated will require at least a 600-700mm horizontal before I go vertical up into the loft.

Simple question is this possible?

the instructions mention nothing

cheers

matt

Yes it will work but the life span of the pump will be reduced. On the plus side you didn`t spec it or buy it so no come back on you.

knew I could rely on you RPM. I found the MIs for this unit useless and the support non existent. Is the best rule of thumb to get the pipe going vertical asap

Yeah but try and clear the side of the tank first.
Reckon you will find the one the builder gave you on fleabay for around ÂŁ85, cheap copy import with no warranty and as you say no UK back up.

I was assuming it was genuine Broysan as he got it from the same merchant I use. You got much experience of em?

My understanding of the word Broysan is that it`s a common word, bit like Hoover and carpet cleaners.
Do you know of any other name, model, number on it or a link I can use to take a look mate. Wouldn`t be a M300 would it?

Just googled and found that they are from Italy made by Planus and new ish to the uk market. Not that cheap at ÂŁ200 but still a copy pump. If it`s for that job will spoke about then it`s 415mm wide and I thought you had a 400mm space. They say the discharge should be 30 / 40mm, anyone heard of 30mm pipe over here?

Sure it's this one. I left the instructions on site

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 6
Are you going to say its naff. I think builder was swayed by the head height

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Broysan Macerator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock