Search the forum,

Discuss british gas blue toolbox in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

TOOL BOX (BLUE) 20" C/W STORAGE TRAY

needed a new tool box,used to many years ago have the grey bt version a excellent tool box,so seen the one in the link above thinking its the same,ITS NOT ITS OVERPRICED TAT,so as i have seen many members asking where can they get one you cant they dont make them like they used too and the one in this link is the same as the one on ebay

I've got a cupl!! Unfortunatly not spare :)

Don't you know anyone at BG gas man? maybe they can "aquire" one for you :)

Didnt think it looked right.
Wasnt the tray a 3/4 one on the origional that you could slide allong to access the bottom?.

Wasnt the tray a 3/4 one on the origional that you could slide allong to access the bottom?.

the BT one i had ages ago was bigger,better made with cantilever trays IIRC

well i have never come across the older grey version of the tool box but do have a few blue ones and think if your doing a lot of service/breakdowns it is the best box i have had in 15 years

a flavel  renaionse fire.jpgthe one i bought is nothing like i remember it,its too small the bt one was the same as the bg one only grey not blue,would not like to stand on this one

The original was a canteleaver with compartments top and middle, then space at the bottom for your sandwiches :)

Next came the one with the lift out section that split into two... still space for your sandwiches underneath though lol :)

I still have one of the original and a cupl of the newer versions. Been 8 year since I left BG though so maybe they've changed since *shrug*

well i have never come across the older grey version of the tool box but do have a few blue ones and think if your doing a lot of service/breakdowns it is the best box i have had in 15 years

Totally agree gazgas :) Did BG pay for yours too? :)

okay matey, the one I have "aquired" is 18" .... photo to follow . sheeeeeeeeeesh! things I do on here! :rofl:

okay matey, the one I have "aquired" is 18" .... photo to follow . sheeeeeeeeeesh! things I do on here! :rofl:
cheers steve this ones 18 as well though its called a 20 by the supplier must have lost 2 inches in the post

Okay here's my box :) My toolbox.jpg

18 Inches with two compartments ... and note said kneeeling pad ...lol

Diamondgas, you really do need a more trendy kneeling pad. :lips:

View attachment 4059

CMairiD .. you got ****? :rofl: That's a real wash board sort of feminine piece of kit you showing!! :) No offence if you Happen to be female or of the feminine nature, by-the-way! Defo not a masculine kneeling pad my friend :)

Redsaw ... :p

You can't see the outside pockets where I keep my hairbrush and lipstick ...

And a few disposable gloves, but we won't talk about that.

Yes, Diamond, with a name like Mairi, I most certainly do have ****. :lips:

Yes, Diamond, with a name like Mairi, I most certainly do have ****. :lips:

nice to know you Mairi :) & the kneeling pad is more fitting for yourself, being feminine, than the likes of me :) I too have ****; well man boobs to be honest! And a boring kneeling pad in comparison *bows*

Now, I'd be slightly more, but not wholly, inclined to 'prove it' were this topic posted in the Plumbers Arms or the private gas area. But since it's not, you boys will simply have to let your imagination run wild.

:gorgeous:

Besides, how many males have baked goods as their profile picture?

Now, I'd be slightly more, but not wholly, inclined to 'prove it' were this topic posted in the Plumbers Arms or the private gas area. But since it's not, you boys will simply have to let your imagination run wild.

:gorgeous:

Besides, how many males have baked goods as their profile picture?

Can one of the mods move this to the Arms please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to british gas blue toolbox in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock