Search the forum,

Discuss British Gas 330 Boiler - intermittent not switching off in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

British Gas 330 Boiler - High Efficiency Condensing Boiler with a British Gas UP2 Controller Panel.
I have a very intermittent problem – it happen about once a week. Would welocme any advice.

Problem description:
Heating stays on – even when thermostat is turned down and / or the control panel is set to off.
The problem is not reset by turning the Boiler off and on

The problem can be reset be turning OFF ALL power to the Boiler and Control Panel for a few seconds and then powering back on.
It then works perfectly for a few days to a week.

Any ideas please on what the fault is and likely cost to repair?

Many Thanks Ray

Reply to British Gas 330 Boiler - intermittent not switching off in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock