Search the forum,

Discuss Bosch 10.8 triple pack bargain in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

parkesy_plumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
150 sheets at tool station guys. Driver impact and torch with 2 batteries. Recommend to anyone they get me out of some pickles and nice n light. Come in lboxx but like mine in me bag with me

Screwfix have the drill driver on sale. I think it's 59 notes with one 1.5 batt and charger.

Iv had the impact and drill driver for 4 years. Brilliant kit. Impact is used every day. Highly recomend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bosch 10.8 triple pack bargain in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, hope this is in the right place. So this weekend some delightful charmer broke into my van and made off with all my Bosch 18v battery tools. Grinder, Jigsaw, multitool, brushless combi/impact set, SDS, Radio, light and my Metabo core drill. plus drill bits chisel bits, spare batteries...
Replies
Views
H guys. I'm about to buy the bosch wet and dry vacuum cleaner £200. Small compact ideal for me. Anyone know or recommend really good wet and dry vacuum with a good blow function. As the Bosch GAS 20L SFC Is an astoundingly £200 and has a 5* rating - but only by one buyers feedback...
Replies
Views
P
I have a few Milwaukee power tools for sale. All tools are used but in great condition as I am a little OCD about my tools. I have two 18 volt 1/2" hammer drills. I am asking 40£ for one and 50£ for the other one as it is newer and in better condition. I also have a 1/4" impact driver for 45£...
Replies
Views
PatrykA
P
Hi, I regularly browse this forum but I don't think I have actually posted. I have seen it mentioned but I am actually looking for first hand experiences on the Milwaukee M18CHPX. As I am a sole trader (as well as being employed), and I need a new cordless sds, I was going get the 36v Bosch...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends I've lost/had stolen my Bosch cordless drill. It wasn't expensive or top of the range but was good for me, had 2 batteries etc. I need to buy a new one, my mate has a Makita drill and impact driver in the same case but they're £300. Any ideas or recommendations please? Thx Rct
Replies
Views
T & H Plumbing
T
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock