Discuss Boiler cleaning kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hu guys what do you use for cleaning boilers on a service?

I have seen the brush sets available was just wondering if anyone has anything else they use.

Any suggestions?

Links to items would be appreciated :D

Thanks

If I was half arseing it I wouldn't be employed.

I work for a firm but have done a few jobs private myself to earn a few more ££. Looking to start upping it now to gain experience and confidence which will enable me to earn more and also gain confidence which will be a benefit to the firm where i work now.
I am a mod of a well known Plumbing forum, you are a course cowboy, with all the negative cogitations.

I am a mod of a well known Plumbing forum, you are a course cowboy, with all the negative cogitations.

You know nothing about me or how I work. I'm obviously doing something right. You are a mod of a well known plumbing forum? I feel sorry for the people who come on your forum who are hard working, determined and getting somewhere only for you to put them down. It might be a well known plumbing forum that you mod but this is the best plumbing forum as i'm sure you have seen. I agree with ray that's enough.

I'll remember to pay no attention to what you say from now.

just had a read of previous posts and he has been warned a week ago.

my conclusion...........he's the merchant gobster, found mouthing off 1st thing monday morning at the counter hoping everyones listening to how it should be done!!!!!!!!!

just had a read of previous posts and he has been warned a week ago.

my conclusion...........he's the merchant gobster, found mouthing off 1st thing monday morning at the counter hoping everyones listening to how it should be done!!!!!!!!!

Pet hate ehh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler cleaning kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock