Discuss Blocked Crosswater shower valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Guys please help. Have gone to a job where there is no water coming out of the Crosswater concealed valve. I've removed the non return valves, checked the strainers etc. Still no water! Have removed the non return valves and opened the water supply and no water actually coming into the mixer indicating blockage on the male irons or else where on the lines. The shower is the 3rd of 4 fixtures on that ring of pipe work and all other pints have waster. Does anybody have a clue?

Please register with us and start a new thread to receive an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Blocked Crosswater shower valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. My hot water feed for my shower is on the left and the cold is on the right. My understanding is that this is correct and this is also...
Replies
Views
We have had an ongoing issue with low hot water temperatures in a school. During the recent repair of a leak, the plumbers isolated the hot...
Replies
Views
We have a problem with a downstairs bathroom toilet. When flushed, the water in the bowl rises, as does the water coming up from the shower drain...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock