Discuss Best places to advertise my business ???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sneds

Majority of my work comes from word of mouth , was wondering what are the best places to advertise my plumbing heating gas business ( gas safe registered ) - i was told gum tree was good!
Anyone used Gumtree?
Is it a good avenue to use ?

Any feed back much appreciated :) :43:

Any medium of advertising is good as long as it works for you.
Just give different options a go and see what works.
Be prepared to spend money with no return for a while and experiment.
Unfortunately that's the best way to find out what works for you and what doesn't.

I have been fortunate to have never really used any type of advertising, if I needed to , I think a glossy leaflet posted through a door is the way to go. You can then target you customers in the area you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best places to advertise my business ???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
H
Hello everyone , just see if anyone has any advice on the best places and ways to advertise my little part time private business I’m starting in...
Replies
Views
Hi All My husband and I are re looking at the finances for the business and I wanted to ensure the company still remains competitive with prices...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have recently set myself up as a Ltd business. I was wondering if any of the experienced guys would be willing to share any tips to help...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock