Discuss Best hand held vacuum dewalt? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fuzzy

im after a hand held vacuum, dyson are expensive and good but dewalt do a wet and dry version, anyone used one? or an alternative?

I got the big dewalt wet and dry 18v thingy. The filter for dry stuff was awful. Threw it out and just use it for wet work. It was on screwfix for like £100 but I got mine refurbed off ebay for like £40. Had it for years, still works a treat.

the wifes new car, lol ive just bought a brand new dyson off ebay for 75 quid! i did want something ore industrial for jobs n stuff but thisl do, also wanted an excuse to by some more dewalt tools, ive always liked the radio they do, they still do it?

the wifes new car, lol ive just bought a brand new dyson off ebay for 75 quid! i did want something ore industrial for jobs n stuff but thisl do, also wanted an excuse to by some more dewalt tools, ive always liked the radio they do, they still do it?

right i see,my wife wont clean our car,but i do and shes not even allowed to eat in there,she is reluctant to have a lift in the van mind she says it smells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best hand held vacuum dewalt? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock