Discuss Best courses for complete novices. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lewis_Plumber

Hi All,

Any advice on best courses free/paid in and around the Plymouth areas?

Managed to secure myself an interview with the college in februaru and have applied also to babcock about their apprenticeship courses.
Just wondered if anyone has any feedback or ideas where-else to go and apply for?

cheers all,

Lewis

Hi Lewis. Welcome to the UKPF.
Why not go to plumbing Forum and go down the pane till you'll see "plumbing courses ".
I'm a North Londoner and I know that your way up end of A3.
Check out the forum.
And happy Christmas.

End of A3 and some!!!

College is the way buddy.

Hi All,

Any advice on best courses free/paid in and around the Plymouth areas?

Managed to secure myself an interview with the college in februaru and have applied also to babcock about their apprenticeship courses.
Just wondered if anyone has any feedback or ideas where-else to go and apply for?

cheers all,

Lewis

Get into babcock if you can worked for them before and they have full order book for about 20 years.

aircon course, my cousin is sitting pretty on his million pound turnover now after a few years of going from plumbing over to the otherside

go and do refrigeration and air con plumbing is pants now
Stop panting Steve.
Bet you've a huge stocking this year.lolz
And thanks for the referral earlier.
Hopefully I'll have some pants on next year ;oD
Merry Christmas

Give princess yachts a go, Plymouth standing still just now , but seems to be lots of development projects starting next year, Millbay, Bretton side, William yard, and re-development of part of Dockyard, But at your age you need to be looking into at renewables

thought princess have gone into administration recently........... wont be employing anyone soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best courses for complete novices. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock