Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Baxi Service engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

shaky

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
evening does anyone work as a service engineer at Baxi? If so what’s it like? you can PM if you like

Cheers

My mate did it for a while they train you well but it's full on everyday and you cant get away from the PDA it wont suit everyone often your working days are long and alot of driving did it for about a year but it got to much in the end, kop

My mate did it for a while they train you well but it's full on everyday and you cant get away from the PDA it wont suit everyone often your working days are long and alot of driving did it for about a year but it got to much in the end, kop
I also had a mate that lasted just over a year. He said it was ok but couldn’t get on with how regimented it all was.

Reply to Baxi Service engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need some advice please. My Baxi boiler went recently faulty. A Baxi engineer came and fixed it in 10 minutes, he said that the ignition lead...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Baxi 600 central heating is set at minimum the radiator symbol on the boiler is flashing. (asking for heat .fan is still running ) this is like...
Replies
Views
Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a andrews water heater engineer who doesn't scratch his head when he turns up Getting fault a11 West Yorkshire
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock