Discuss Baxi Service engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

shaky

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
evening does anyone work as a service engineer at Baxi? If so what’s it like? you can PM if you like

Cheers

My mate did it for a while they train you well but it's full on everyday and you cant get away from the PDA it wont suit everyone often your working days are long and alot of driving did it for about a year but it got to much in the end, kop

Pretty much the same as every other large company then.

My mate did it for a while they train you well but it's full on everyday and you cant get away from the PDA it wont suit everyone often your working days are long and alot of driving did it for about a year but it got to much in the end, kop
I also had a mate that lasted just over a year. He said it was ok but couldn’t get on with how regimented it all was.

Reply to Baxi Service engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock