Discuss Baxi Neta Tec - anyone fitted one yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djbphs

I have recently fitted a baxi neta tec 24 kw combi. I understand its only been out around 1 month or so. Had problems after installation regarding de-aeration process. It didnt recognise it was natural gas ( this boiler can be piped straight upto lpg also with no conversion).

Anyone else had this same problem?

Iv fitted 4 now and 2 of them have had this problem 1 of which is today so embarrassing, fitted your new boiler but it don't work ha

Iv fitted 4 now and 2 of them have had this problem 1 of which is today so embarrassing, fitted your new boiler but it don't work ha

When you first set it up, you need to make sure the case is on, also run hot tap while the boiler is running for first time. Takes about 15mins.
This is what the rep told me and it's how I have been doing it and it has worked every time so far, fitted about 8.

i am sure BAXI will sort the valve issue out quickly,until then i will keep fitting the heat max and duotec one i am a great believer in simplicity ,make a boilers brain to sophisticated and it just gets confused LOL,and who really needs a boiler that can go strait on to NG or LPG?i bet most of us dont even do LPG and if you do what was wrong with buying jets to convert it and setting the gas valve up?

i am sure BAXI will sort the valve issue out quickly,until then i will keep fitting the heat max and duotec one i am a great believer in simplicity ,make a boilers brain to sophisticated and it just gets confused LOL,and who really needs a boiler that can go strait on to NG or LPG?i bet most of us dont even do LPG and if you do what was wrong with buying jets to convert it and setting the gas valve up?
The duotec sets up the same as the netatecs

Not fitted one yet but going on the course next week to have a look at them. Have to say that i'm having second thoughts with the negative feed back. I have already raised the issue with the gas valves with the rep and he denied any knowledge of problems.

Not fitted one yet but going on the course next week to have a look at them. Have to say that i'm having second thoughts with the negative feed back. I have already raised the issue with the gas valves with the rep and he denied any knowledge of problems.
I was told that there is only a problem if you do not set it up right from the start.
I have set all mine up as above and not had any problems.

fitted 4 altogether , one had a naf divertor valve .also had problems with the initial aeration at start up on all of them.baxi engineer told me to leave link in before wiring up while aeration is in progress and to keep the hot tap running to keep it cool so ill try that on the next one i fit.just think its a few teething problems with the boiler tbh

fitted 4 altogether , one had a naf divertor valve .also had problems with the initial aeration at start up on all of them.baxi engineer told me to leave link in before wiring up while aeration is in progress and to keep the hot tap running to keep it cool so ill try that on the next one i fit.just think its a few teething problems with the boiler tbh
I was told mine was diverter valve over phone, turned out just to be connection.

Ok changed the gas valve for the one in office now managed to get it to fire but during the gas type check it kept getting to max temperature and turning off so I thought ill keep the hot tap running and it completed the cycle . Sorted but now the heating won't work temperature just goes up too max and cuts out but no heat coming out the flow hope u guys are right and its the diverter just waiting for the Nazi man too show up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Neta Tec - anyone fitted one yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back