Currently reading:
Baxi neta tec. Boiler problem and baxi service problem.

Discuss Baxi neta tec. Boiler problem and baxi service problem. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

midlands based

Installed a neta tec 33 yesterday and finally come to commision it last night at 8 oclock with no joy. Wouldnt fire up in the commisioning cycle so we called it a night. Went back out this morning fresh headed to try again and faced the same problem. Spoke to baxi technical who put me through numerous cycles but nothing would work. So then they advised they send an engineer. So I try and book the engineer and told that the earliest would be thursday. Ive now had to leave a customer with a system in a worse state than before I started. Firstly does anyone know anything about these boilers, I have found a lot of people with similar problems since reading up on it. And mainly, do you think Thursday is acceptable to leave someone without heating when I would say the problem is Baxi's as we have done everything as per mi.

If it was from plumbs And they didnt swap same day would have just thrown it on floor and told them to shove account up their arris. Take my £40 a year somewhere else.

Funny that ,

if it was an ideal you'd be slagging it off to till the cows come home.

Ha ha if you look at a logic gas valve,if it's made in the chech republic then it chatters on low fire after a while,I haven't got an issue with ideal,it's that when ever the service engineer has came to fix issues out they just change it and say it must of been a Friday part fitted.the parts that have been changed are down to product failed,if installation error they would say while I was on site,as mentioned on other posts in the past,other manufactures would either charge or refuse to replace part.which is correct way to go.
Have they sorted out the co issue with the vouge?

Pull off ignition leads put on demand and give left of gas valve som short shap wackos. Few cycles to e133 then put spark lead back on. Will last few days? But if it's 2011 it's due about 4000 firmware updates and a new pressure gauge and valve

Ye, don't fit a Neta-Tec. Rubbish. Got a block of new apartments with 30, majority of them have leaking diverter valves and they've just come out of warranty. Had a good few changed under warranty, but it's going to be busy there I'm guessing. The serial number should have 3 letters and then the first 2 numbers are the year of manufacture, the third and fourth the build week.

Get on to the rep pronto!
These guys can pulls strings and get someone down next day.
I've had issues before with a Main boiler (same group), got the part and the rep reimbursed me.
They also do a 1st aid repair kit where there send out loads of parts to you for situations like these.

I can honestly say I will never use baxi for as long as I work. And anyone who asks about them will be told what I think. After saturdays events I was assured that by 10am today both myself and my customer will have been contacted to sort this issue and see if anyone can be sent out quicker. By 11am the customer is on the phone as nobody has heard off them. When i phone baxi i get told pretty much the same thing "computer says thursday". So i ask for the local reps contact details which she says she doesnt know. Can i speak to a manager ? Computer says no. I even got told at one point " were not an emergency service you know". In the end I had to ask them to call my customer to let them know it was out of my control. Something must of been said and eventually they agreed to get someone out tomorrow. Bad service baxi, very very bad service.

Huh? I wasn't exactly complimenting them! It's the reason I left...! Overstretched workforce, not much fun rushing around like a headless chicken!
Sorry dm just very wound up with them at the minute. I agree also that they should sub it out if they cant cope. Its been like talking to a brick wall.

Does anybody know who my midlands rep is, and if it would be worth informing him or would that be pointless now. Also how would I stand on returning this back to williams because I can see the customer refusing to pay for this. To be honest if somebody fit me a boiler then had to get the manufacturer out to fix it I wouldnt want it.

Update. Baxi came out tuesday afternoon and basically changed pcb and gas valve and all is finally working. seems a half decent little boiler but I will never use baxi again due to there terrible customer service. Case closed(hopefully).

Make sure you get the warranty registered and if I were you I'd try and get some extra years added on! I bet the diverter valve will leak after 18 months. I wouldn't be put off Baxi, the Duo Tec HE A is bullet proof and they come with a 7 year warranty. I think you've been extremely unlucky to have this happen on install tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi neta tec. Boiler problem and baxi service problem. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock