Discuss Baxi Neta Tec - anyone fitted one yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djbphs

I have recently fitted a baxi neta tec 24 kw combi. I understand its only been out around 1 month or so. Had problems after installation regarding de-aeration process. It didnt recognise it was natural gas ( this boiler can be piped straight upto lpg also with no conversion).

Anyone else had this same problem?

Only saw these today in a brochure in Plumb. Look quite good. I'm on a course on Thursday for the Duo Tec. Will be good to see if they have made some improvements as I do a lot of work on the last/first Duo Tec.

To be honest it seems like a real state of the art boiler. Spoke with the technical today and they reckon its a pcb fault. Not good when you've supplied the boiler to the customer and it doesnt bloody work first time!

Never is tbh, but when you have a state of the art thing, there are likely to be a few teething problems with the first few. It's if the problem can be fixed quickly by the manufacturer. Baxi are usually quite good. Apparently we had a rep from Baxi in at our place and all the Duo Tec's we have on patch are covered by a 5 year warranty! Bonus!

i have fitted 3 duotec 2 good boiler just found the gas inlet a bit hard to get at baxi are talking about putting a test point outside the boiler

To quote from an old game i used to play

"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word: plastics."
- Calder Willingham, The Graduate

:lol:

Most boilers have lots of plastic, I went to a 4 year old wb tonight with plastic leaking inside
thats exactly my point go to a 4 year old duotec and you wont have any plastic leaking,and poxi did warn of the neta tec when it was launched i have been to look at one and have a course on it next month i dont like it,its plastic,plastic is ****

thats exactly my point go to a 4 year old duotec and you wont have any plastic leaking,and poxi did warn of the neta tec when it was launched i have been to look at one and have a course on it next month i dont like it,its plastic,plastic is ****
Don't think you can go wrong with them at the moment with the 5 year warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Neta Tec - anyone fitted one yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock