Search the forum,

Discuss BAxi duo tec he 24 - water only luke warm in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. Hoping you can help. I attempted to top up the pressure but turned the wrong levers. My hot water is now only Luke warm. If I turn the tap on less the half the water gets hot. This is no good for having a shower. Please can you tell
Me how to solve this?
I have insurance but they can’t come for 12 days. That’s a lot of cold showers. Thanks in advance. Sarah

Good morning Sarah,

Why don’t you start by posting a photo of which levers you did turn? Also a photo of boiler water temperature dial might be good idea.

Good morning Sarah,

Why don’t you start by posting a photo of which levers you did turn? Also a photo of boiler water temperature dial might be good idea.
62656BCA-D106-46B4-B97C-212AB4EB01D2.jpeg
E4854499-704B-498B-8BBA-88E7246E606E.jpeg

Thanks. I turned the back ones. The middle one and the one on the right (as you look at it). I seem to think one of them wasn’t straight before I touched it. I have very high water pressure and I’m sure on last service the plumber mentioned reducing the flow ??? Thanks

2nd in working from right to left close this a tad until you are happy with the temp eg as before

Reply to BAxi duo tec he 24 - water only luke warm in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock