Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Baxi 830 e125 possible Hive? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Evening,

new install of a baxi 830. 6 weeks old

have one rad and two towel rails also wet UFH.

was all working great got a Heatmiser controlling the UFH and a Drayton basic wall stat the rads, both systems have separate motorised valves.

as I had hive previously to the house refurb I bought the hive trv and installed them today in place of the Drayton wall stat. Pervious to this the system was working fine just couldn’t have control of the rads as I wanted separate control.

so I thought the hive would solve this problem.

come home tonight to find the boiler flashing e125 won’t reset. Pressure is fine checked and bled the rads etc.
Thanks in advance

Low circulation you put the hive trvs on ?

I can only assume it’s the hive trvs, I’m going to remove them this morning but I can’t get the boiler to reset. Left the boiler off over night. Anything else I can do to reset?
Removed the hive trvs and fitted the old ones, boiler back working. Is it because the hive trvs are two slow opening? Or is it another problem?

Yes and probably you don’t have an external auto bypass

3 should be a good starting point you shouldn’t be bypassing when all the trv valves are open but when they shut it should open

Reply to Baxi 830 e125 possible Hive? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock