Discuss Baxi 50 HE Plus PCB fuse blowing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markcomp

Fuse blew on my Baxi and also the replacement. I don't touch gas but thought I would check visually. Condensate trap a bit mucky so drained anyway.
Disconnected all the electrical leads -fan, gas valve, pump etc Hoping to identify the problem by trial and error i.e. reconnect until I get a short. Fuse still blew with nothing connected.
Any thoughts.

Yes, get a gas safe registered engineer to look at and stop mucking about with stuff you don't know before you kill yourself or someone else

A blown fuse usually says that theirs a fault within your boiler electrics, Fan, pcb etc.. I would get a qualified engineer out to check it out. just want to use slightly different wording as last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 50 HE Plus PCB fuse blowing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock