Search the forum,

Discuss bathroom fitters jobs in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me, I'm situated in the Newcastle city centre area. I am after some bathroom fitting experience. I have a tremendous amount of building experience in bricklaying, tilling, painting and decorating, floor fitting, cabinet fitting and some electrical and plumbing work, if anyone knows of any bathroom fitters that need a mate to help out, please inbox me and ill give my details, in return I can offer you the following trade skills above.

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bathroom fitters jobs in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the depth of my cupboard is larger than this. The issue, however, is that the waste pipe which leads from the sink (next door cupboard) comes out quite a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock