Discuss back boiler flue damage???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is that back chat...he stated that you can use a fitting directly off the draught diverter, which is what i am planning to do..i need to use a 45 degree fitting because the boiler is about 6-8" ahead of the flue liner... and i will insert a long piece of flue directly into the old one...i will push it up about 4-5 ft and seal with fire cement...the POC fumes will be safely dispersed...how is this dangerous

andd p.s if ya cant have a relevent answer with being a smart bum...dont bother writing at all

You've been told no. You've been referred to the relevant documentation referring to the regulations covering the installation on which you're proposing to do this work and yet it seems you're going to carry on regardless.

Do what you want pal. I don't care.

I just hope Mr Big gets VERY fond of you in the showers!

what answer do you want? you want somebody to agree its safe to install a dangerous and stupid bit of flue? are you a gas safe registered engineer? whats your gas safe number?

i hope your customers keep safe. :(

how the **** is it dangerous if its safely SEALED.....state to me how it is dangerous and i wont do it...im after puttin it in writing exactually what i am going to do...state to me from what ive wrote where what i am doing is dangerous and why and i wont do it

how the **** is it dangerous if its safely SEALED.....state to me how it is dangerous and i wont do it...im after puttin it in writing exactually what i am going to do...state to me from what ive wrote where what i am doing is dangerous and why and i wont do it

please dont use bad language on the forum. Your intelligence is offencive enough.

im after sayin that i spokr to 2 of the biggest flue installer companies out there and they said it was ok to do...i came on here for more advice and im getting barraged with abuse...

The liner has to be a continuous length from appliance to termination. No ifs. No buts.

What's your gsr number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to back boiler flue damage???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock