Discuss Armitage Shanks Quite Ball Valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

woodfield

Hi everyone,

went to a job yesterday morning which had hidden cisterns which are armitage shanks one and inside the ball valve is a bottom entry one but about 6'' in high and sits onto the back of the cistern with a clip. They are around 4 years old but universal rubbers do not seal right.

Due to this we looked online at the armitage spare parts but couldnt see this ball valve anywhere. Just wondering if anyone else know of these valves or has had run in's.

Cheers

Hi everyone,

went to a job yesterday morning which had hidden cisterns which are armitage shanks one and inside the ball valve is a bottom entry one but about 6'' in high and sits onto the back of the cistern with a clip. They are around 4 years old but universal rubbers do not seal right.

Due to this we looked online at the armitage spare parts but couldnt see this ball valve anywhere. Just wondering if anyone else know of these valves or has had run in's.

Cheers
a w andes used to have all the parts for armatidge I find a torbeck adjustable a pretty universal ballvalve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Armitage Shanks Quite Ball Valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock