Currently reading:
Anyone selling old tools or other plumbing related stuff?

Discuss Anyone selling old tools or other plumbing related stuff? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Evening everyone,

So far I have managed to buy some second hand tools which are all in good working order along with some fittings plus some stuff I have bought new.

As I have about 6/7 months until I am out of the army I am picking bits up here and there along the way to add to what I have so thought it might be an idea to see if anyone here has anything lying around their van/garage that they don't need/want and want to get some money for it instead of having it sat around gathering dust.

If you reply on here or PM me with anything that you want to get rid of big or small with prices including P+P that'd be very helpful.

Thanks

Dewalt xrp 18v combi drill hammer and torque settings for screws comes with 2 batteries and charger. I have a matching 18v dewalt circular saw in the shed that uses the same batteries. Its getting on for 10yrs old (drill) batteries one is june08 and the other is older 08 both working and holding charge. Some of the dewalt's on offer in BNQ are cheap made for BNQ with plastic gearboxes. This is a proper DeWalt

sorry i obviously didn't look at the pictures of the grinders close enough :p

What's the price of each one?

Bosch 110v £25
240v £20
Dewalt combi drill £50

plus the cost of postage

Last edited by a moderator:
How much?

Does anyone else use these?

With the VAT new they're around £150, cans are around £30. It's as new so I'd do it for £110 (P+P included)

They work fine as kits. If you're planning on freezing quite often you're better of getting a proper machine but you won't get something decent for less than £600-£800 so in the meantime this is a good kit. I bought it to use until I was busy enough to afford an expensive machine. I used it to change a couple of stop cocks when the one in the road wouldn't shut off and did a rad valve too. It just saves you turning down little jobs where water can't be shut off. Do a couple and you've paid for it.

PM if interested.

Bought some stuff from ecowarm, hopefully get it by the end of the week. Makes sense to get some stuff second hand, every penny will count when I finally go it alone.

If anyone else has stuff they want rid of let me know and I'll see if I need it. Thanks for all the replies so far.

Ah well shame I'd have given you 20 quid. Thought it was a food mixer and was going to buy it to give the wife more womens work to keep her occupied.

that looks like a good recip saw, how much is it new ? looking for one myself

Thanks for posting the saw but don't think i'll be needing one anytime soon. Hopefully someone will buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone selling old tools or other plumbing related stuff? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock