Currently reading:
Anyone selling old tools or other plumbing related stuff?

Discuss Anyone selling old tools or other plumbing related stuff? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Evening everyone,

So far I have managed to buy some second hand tools which are all in good working order along with some fittings plus some stuff I have bought new.

As I have about 6/7 months until I am out of the army I am picking bits up here and there along the way to add to what I have so thought it might be an idea to see if anyone here has anything lying around their van/garage that they don't need/want and want to get some money for it instead of having it sat around gathering dust.

If you reply on here or PM me with anything that you want to get rid of big or small with prices including P+P that'd be very helpful.

Thanks

ff the top of my head i've got stilsons, various sizes, spare grinders 41/2" + 5" , spare DeWalt battery drill xrp - old but works well. 240v hand drills- various, tap reseating tools- various. Jig saw and circular saw 240v ..........etc etc

i seen a record bender on the bay the other day now that would be a good buy a old one as well will last forever

Thanks for that ecowarm!

I'll add my list tomorrow, It'll make it easier to see what I'm missing. I'll add pictures of what I have too.

Ash, the Yorkshire promo fittings bundle from poofix is good value to get you started. Includes a tub of flux and 70 genuine Yorkshire soldered fittings. It's on clearance sale for only £21. Link wont work here, it's under soldered fittings.

unexpected_plumbers_crack-70268911.jpg Me and the apprentice at work today.......not

t shirt and a bacon butty for me n November lol sweat im only going for the freebe's lol good day out ash you going m8 if not lonely train there on me tod
Do the T shirts go up for xxxl

Here is a list of stuff I believe need from working with a plumber on weekends, it's a very general list and a lot of it I can get myself locally. I know there's a lot more I need but i'm just working off memory I will add a list of what I have at the bottom. I don't expect people to be selling dust sheets lol I have just added what I can think of so if anyone can think of other stuff feel free to tell me.

Stilsons
Decent screwdrivers
Grinder and wheels
Smoke pellets
Smoke matches
Grips
Paint brushes
Hose
Stepladder
Dustpan and brush
Hoover
Dust sheets
Hacksaw
Jr hacksaw
Normal saw
Goggles
Screws
horte white - spelling??
Drill bits
Levels
Buckets
Chisels
Small torch
Pliers
pipe holder for van

Wire brushes
Multimeter
Wire stripper

What I have:
fatmax tool case, grips, various adjustables, screwdrivers, massive level, pipe benders, 15, 22, 28 pipe cutters, 18v drill (going to need a bigger one I know), super fire 2, solder, flux, 15mm clips, 22mm clips, hammer, some 15 and 22 fittings, tap wrench, immersion heater wrench, allen keys, LDF, compressed air, 'gas' tape, closure plate tape, stanley knife, ptfe,

I have more but I can't remember off the top of my head. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone selling old tools or other plumbing related stuff? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back