Currently reading:
Anyone know of any combis that can be ran on an open vented system?

Discuss Anyone know of any combis that can be ran on an open vented system? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iain85

As per title, pipe work is old and ran in concrete so am reluctant to change to sealed system. Custard is adamant on a combi so was wondering if anyone knew of a modern one that can do it?

Plumbcenter in Canterbury are the worst merchants ever so I'm defo ooouuutttt. Most unrealistically priced, rude and poor service I've received to date. What a shame, I'll try Graham's and see what they can do. Cheers

Ohh will do now.

Hmm, i think its down to intergas.

you can fit a boiler that has a pump pressure switch i think, but it invalidates the warrenty being on an open vent system.

Plumbcenter in Canterbury are the worst merchants ever so I'm defo ooouuutttt. Most unrealistically priced, rude and poor service I've received to date. What a shame, I'll try Graham's and see what they can do. Cheers
shame ray cant sort it because IG are a bunch of halfwits if you dealt with Williams you would see a service others cant match

shame ray cant sort it because IG are a bunch of halfwits if you dealt with Williams you would see a service others cant match

I agree, have used them a few times now and agree whole heartidly . Apart from having inflammatory memos filed against my name they seem a good bunch. Oh and did I mention about not getting biscuits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone know of any combis that can be ran on an open vented system? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock