Discuss Any Worcester Bosch installers on here? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan do you think you ought to be doing Ketamine midweek!

Paul,

Is he winding us old gits up who can't pass GSR, surely not looking at his photo, butter would melt in his mouth, I would trust him with my Bosterwosh

Paul,

Is he winding us old gits up who can't pass GSR, surely not looking at his photo, butter would melt in his mouth, I would trust him with my Bosterwosh

all this Worcestor talk is giving me a funny turn,i am flicking back onto my favourite dogging site...

The compact CDi and the compact SI are both the same boiler, same case.

The central heating output on these boilers is only 24kw, whichever Compact you choose, so depending on how many rads you have you may need a bigger central heating output and would possible have to go for the CDi Classic boiler.

The difference with these boilers is the hot water flow rate. If you test your incoming cold main then you will be able to gauge which boiler will suit your property.

We are on track to fit 120 Worcester's this year, I would not fit anything else.
120 boilers? You must be a millionaire?

If I came on here as a complete novice I wouldn't know who the hell to believe, my BosterWosh is great, I'm with you gassafe, where does the 8 years come from, is that new.

5 Years standard accredited add 2 years fit Worcester filter add another year but the filters pants

Target 1st year done : now registering for silver
target year two is to go over 50 boilers and become GOLD
furure is bright when you are from another planet :) lol

Worcester must be doing something right if someone is installing 120 a year, if there was something wrong with them no one would do that, maybe you chaps who don't like them are not fitting them correctly that's why they are failing, undersized and working their nuts off, AssuredHeating and SafeGas are sizing their system spot on., my boiler isn't under sized, its on low fire when the systems up to temp. It's only a thought, what really is everybody's problem with WB, lets not be generic about it, what falls off and what fails on a WB, surely all boiler parts fail sometime are you saying WB have more failures, some parts they don't even make, can we get to the bottom of this cause I am intrigued some keep slating WB, is it price really.

I fit WB mainly cos I don't get any call backs and there customer service is as good as john lewis ! I work in London only and customers are happy with there boilers . What more can you ask for !?
I am not making things up or trying to boost there sells , just saying what helps me to build my business .

I fit WB mainly cos I don't get any call backs and there customer service is as good as john lewis ! I work in London only and customers are happy with there boilers . What more can you ask for !?
I am not making things up or trying to boost there sells , just saying what helps me to build my business .
How many of their boilers do you have to fit to become a registered installer stan?

To start 12 before they take you on or have a reasonable customer base and good potential for business grow

Worcester must be doing something right if someone is installing 120 a year, if there was something wrong with them no one would do that, maybe you chaps who don't like them are not fitting them correctly that's why they are failing, undersized and working their nuts off, AssuredHeating and SafeGas are sizing their system spot on., my boiler isn't under sized, its on low fire when the systems up to temp. It's only a thought, what really is everybody's problem with WB, lets not be generic about it, what falls off and what fails on a WB, surely all boiler parts fail sometime are you saying WB have more failures, some parts they don't even make, can we get to the bottom of this cause I am intrigued some keep slating WB, is it price really.

Im definately not fitting them correctly, I don't fit them. Because I don't like the way you have to fit so many to get a decent warranty. If the Cust wants a Worcestor they'll just choose the guy with the most warranty.
I,ve never liked the way they put them together, some of them are pigs to get to bits. Diverters at the back or behind plate hex,s or above the electronics!
"because were not fitting them right" cheeky git.

Leo,

You missed off the OLD "Cheeky old git" I knew someone would have a pop at an old engineer. It will be interesting to see if other lads have the same slant on it as you, warranty tied up to numbers you buy, bit strange company policy that, BTW I did say fitting them under size and working their nuts off, I am certain if you are GSR you will fit them to the WB installation guide and to your good practices, I have no doubt of that Leo.

BTW I spoke to John Guest engineer once about a project I had to go and look at with leaks on their push-fit fitting, he said they don't
make faulty fitting, they are just installed incorrectly

Leo,

You missed off the OLD "Cheeky old git" I knew someone would have a pop at an old engineer. It will be interesting to see if other lads have the same slant on it as you, warranty tied up to numbers you buy, bit strange company policy that, BTW I did say fitting them under size and working their nuts off, I am certain if you are GSR you will fit them to the WB installation guide and to your good practices, I have no doubt of that Leo.

Cracking response. You old git:)

Leo,

I am Ugly too which is a bonus when your eyesight is going, but I'll bet I could still hang a boiler on the wall it would be straight and level and I would be allow to do that!! Buy it from B&Q....:asshole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any Worcester Bosch installers on here? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock