Discuss any ideas ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dboi78

serviced a baxi combi 105he today bp good, gas rate good, all seals and joints in good condition, emmisions well within range, but boiler not firing in hw mode, but was getting hw when ch on even though hw led not lighting up did not have a great deal of time to diagnose as i was late for another appointment but need to go back in a couple of days, was holding pressure at 1 bar so phex not split thinking diverter not operating correctly but is passing hw when in ch mode ???

Got one in my house similar scenario ,
turn hot tap on and first rad on system get hot ,pretty dam sure its diverter

I'd be looking at the diverter
cheers bod thats what i thought but i dont really deal with breakdowns, what do u mean by look at ? how do u prove a diverter without taking out of situ, its not switching when in hw, is it just a replace jobby ?

Does the pin operate the micro switch when hot tap opened.

HW switch is one facing you when you drop front panel.

If you're not getting the hot water demand light coming on I'd look towards the reason why that isn't happening personally :) Hot watr flow switch making on hot water only do you know?

If you're not getting the hot water demand light coming on I'd look towards the reason why that isn't happening personally :) Hot watr flow switch making on hot water only do you know?
no mate nothing on hw only, and the hw led not lighting up when i turn hot tap on while in ch mode.

no mate nothing on hw only, and the hw led not lighting up when i turn hot tap on while in ch mode.

You've got to be checking the hot water flow switch dboi78. Most likely place for the reason why it isn't lighting! Quite an easy one to repair if you know the switch isn't making :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to any ideas ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock