Discuss Analyser Problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hardy1993

I apologise if this is in the wrong section just wanted to know if anyone has had the same issue as me. Ive got an Anton Sprint Evo Analyser and today when i turned it on i come up with blocked pump and i had no idea what to do with it. Anyone else had this problem? Still waiting on the company i bought it from to get back to my email i sent them.

I had something similar. Intermittently coming up 'pump missing'

Was the pcb. They even replaced the case where it had accidentally been dropped several times horizontally across the boiler room in disgust.

Mine is only a month old! If they dont replace it then its going where the sun doesnt shine!

Scotland??

Don't talk to me about Scotland! My flight home originally due to take off at 4, delayed until 5, got on the plane and then all had to get off again because a tyre had a nail in it. Finally back on at half six and walking through the door at 9. That's with getting up at 4 this morning.

Not a happy bunny....

And a mystery phone call telling me I don't sound bald........

On the plus side I did get to sample a load of expensive single malts.........
So what you're saying is they wouldn't let you on the 4pm flight, you managed to get on the 5pm but they spotted you and put you off and you had finally sobered up enough to get on the half six :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Analyser Problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock