Discuss Alternate adjustable spanners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the middle of loft insulation between joists is easy to lose tools. I tend to search through it in the hope of finding tools left by other plumbers. Usually only find lots of copper offcuts for my scrap. :)
As you climb down out of attics, it is easy to set a spanner down to get a hold of ladder, or when needing to grip the joist/floor to drop onto steps, so got to check around trap door before you exit.
I tend to set tools in roof gutters when outside at a roof, so have to be careful to look there also.

Someone takes your wrenches and your solution is to get cheaper wrenches? My solution would be bigger wrenches ;) Ya know, so they get the right impression.

Only thing I lost over the years was a Spud wrench only tool I had nicked was when the knacker that broke into my van robbed a Ridgid 14" aluminum stilson left the cheap ones behind my old boss use to spray his tools pink so we wouldn't take them on him , we never did he was always losing them and would blame us

But never the big hidden money :)
I once changed a cylinder and came across a bag of £20 notes I removed it and put it back (there were definatly 5 figures worth) when I called at the weekend for payment when the old man was back from work as he worked away I mentioned it to him and his only concern was that his missus didn't know about it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alternate adjustable spanners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
I have issues with my heating systems and find it all very confusing. Everyday the system loses pressure so I wake up daily and fill the system...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Boiler and Megalow mistery Hi, Just moved into a house from a flat and I have a couple of queries. We have a Worcester gas fired boiler -...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back