Discuss Adey Magnaclean Professional 2 any thoughts?. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I've fitted the Fernox TF1, Magnaclean Professional, Maganclean Professional 2, Magnaclean Micro. I dont trust ay filter I cant open up to see what its caught (i.e. Magnabooster 2/3).
The one thing I like about the Magnaclean professional 2 is the fact it can be installed inline, looks neat.
I would try the Trappex filter but I haven't seen any for sale near me so cant comment.

Bought my first magnaclean pro 2 today, much better now it can be installed inline!

The built in slip coupler too means fitting it shud be pretty easy! Better iso valves too! Quarter turn, I hated the last 360 type ones, so awkward!

Will see how it goes when I come to fit it

I do remember I was before him - but he got the BG contract cause he was cheaper and his quality was poor - thats why they got de-listed by BG for a while
Chris adey must be kinda peed off that everyone has jumped on his bandwagon!

It was him who thought of the concept right? Or was there something similar before from other makers? I can't remember...

my concern with the magnaclean pro 2 is the pushfit fittings .How long will they last ?

Yeah weve started using the mk2 only time will tell, i was quite happy with the old ones..regarding magnet strenth i wont be happy till i take one apart and it pulls my fillings out.

I see it comes with the tool to pull off the jg speedfits!

I hope it still works I'm years to come. Because the old shower pumps with jg fittings on dont come off! They just seize solid on there!

O rings just think worcester boiler maintenance (should i really need to hit it that hard)

you have hit the nail on the head .One of two will happen the filter will be blown of the rig or you just cant get them off . I would have thought adey would have changed the lid design as it has had ongoing problems .
I see it comes with the tool to pull off the jg speedfits!

I hope it still works I'm years to come. Because the old shower pumps with jg fittings on dont come off! They just seize solid on there!

I cant see why the filter housing needs to be removed, I have fitted 2 this week and certainly impressed.

Cant see why the pushfit fittings would be any worse than any other plastic pushfit fittings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Adey Magnaclean Professional 2 any thoughts?. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock