Discuss ACS Portfolio help in the fylde area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cjuk

Im looking for someone to help me to get my portfolio together in the Blackpool and Fylde area, im not looking for a job just to be able to do around 13 jobs with you like servicing,commissioning of gas appliances. I don't want paying i just want to get this together as quick as possible,i don't know any gas engineers so thought id give this a go.
I've got my plumbing qualifications so i do have knowledge of domestic pipework installations so its not like im new to pipework. Im a good worker,reliable and id do my best not to slow you down,im just looking for a chance,remember someone gave you that chance once upon a time.

Please PM me if your interested,thanks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ACS Portfolio help in the fylde area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock