Discuss ACS done again, 5 more years to go. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of 'plastic' so called plumbers about! but almost impossible to find a good reliable, experienced old school apprentice trained copper man like us guys now a days. Dread to think what the industry will be like in another 10-15 yrs. Glad i'll be out of it by then.
I like this. There is a little bromance going on here. Better than daytime TV this:D:D

Someone's gotta fly the flag for us Yorkshire folk. And the 'Terriers' are holding their own in the Prem :) unlike LUFC :eek:

We have our biggest game since winning at Wembley last year , Everton at home on Saturday, a win should do it , otherwise we are relying on other teams . Last 3 games , Man City. Chelsea and Arsenal Pffttttttt .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ACS done again, 5 more years to go. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock