Discuss ACS done again, 5 more years to go. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same mate. This may just be my last time as well. we'll see in 5 years if the knees and back are still up to it :D.

Yep it took a lot of thought for me to do it again ,I nearly didnt . I can easily survive on plumbing work , plumbers are harder to find that gas men IMO.

Yep it took a lot of thought for me to do it again ,I nearly didnt . I can easily survive on plumbing work , plumbers are harder to find that gas men IMO.

Plenty of 'plastic' so called plumbers about! but almost impossible to find a good reliable, experienced old school apprentice trained copper man like us guys now a days. Dread to think what the industry will be like in another 10-15 yrs. Glad i'll be out of it by then.

Plenty of 'plastic' so called plumbers about! but almost impossible to find a good reliable, experienced old school apprentice trained copper man like us guys now a days. Dread to think what the industry will be like in another 10-15 yrs. Glad i'll be out of it by then.
I like this. There is a little bromance going on here. Better than daytime TV this:D:D

Someone's gotta fly the flag for us Yorkshire folk. And the 'Terriers' are holding their own in the Prem :) unlike LUFC :eek:

We have our biggest game since winning at Wembley last year , Everton at home on Saturday, a win should do it , otherwise we are relying on other teams . Last 3 games , Man City. Chelsea and Arsenal Pffttttttt .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ACS done again, 5 more years to go. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back