Discuss A warning to you, APP!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet again I find myself asking why you have the taste buds of a 14 year old girl....

I wonder what your eating habits are Adam, is it a diet of sherbet and ice cream?

He lives down south, little fella. Talks like trigger out of fools and horses.

I was too busy growing facial hair and a pair of balls.

No evidence of being that successful on the hair side nowadays and your balls just get in the way most of the time as you get older:)

You had me at 14 year old girls. You then lost me talking about facial hair and shockingly gained me back when food became the subject

food!! went to wetherspoons tonight as our aga is out )i blame the technician, however I feel that there was a little extra in my meal, samonella to be precise, I currently feel the someone has powerflushed me arse first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A warning to you, APP!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
Hi - if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it... I've been getting regular (3 times a year) sewer fumes through shower & bleachy bubbles /...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
The problem started in Oct 2018 and has been going on ever since. It started with what smelled like rancid meat or fat being heated. It was so bad...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well...
Replies
Views
Back