Discuss 700 x 600 shower tray in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Anyone know where I can get a 700 x 600 shower tray, riser leg set and single door ?

Reply to 700 x 600 shower tray in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Sometime ago I removed our old 1200x800 shower tray and replaced with a Stone resin one. The stone resin tray was much, much heavier than...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under shower tray downstairs. One is along the wall so think might be joint between wall and tray and...
Replies
Views
Is this new shower tray defective and would you install it in this condition? The void where the wax deposits were (last photo) is between 4m-6mm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to clean out my Merlyn Truestone slate shower tray waste unit. I cannot see anyway to remove it to clean underneath. I'm stuck...
Replies
Views
I have bought a shower tray and it has an extra large hole for the waste trap. Its a cooke and lewis think its an eclips 1400 x 900 tray. The hole...
Replies
Views
Back