Discuss 18mm to 22mm Adaptor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

PCW

I’m fitting a Wood Burner Back Bouler which has 18mm pipes. I needc an Adaptor to 22mm. Any one know where I can get them?
Many Thanks in advance.

Any pics ?

Reply to 18mm to 22mm Adaptor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is going to sound stupid - but it is giving me problems. I have fitted new flexible tap hoses that each connects with a tap hose adaptor to...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hello all, hope someone can help I'm after a joint which was missing from a purchase i bought years ago, just getting round to fitting it now...
Replies
Views
I have a CH boiler installation with a nice simple vertical condensate drain, down and out through the wall to a pipe outside. All is as it...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, please see my attached diagrams One is the current layout And one is where I propose to add another boss to add a shower waste...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock